Friday, May 21, 2010

Freebie Friday (expires5/28/10)



Mysterious and sexy, Maximillian Holt moves into Jamie Swift's life like a steamroller. She's the owner of a small town newspaper and he's a notorious, brilliant billionaire--what could they possibly have in common? Apparently quite a lot, for besides their mutual affection for Max's airhead sister Deedee and his investment in Jamie's struggling business, they share an explosive sexual chemistry. Unfortunately, Jamie's already engaged to be married. But when someone sprays her office with gunfire, only Max can save her. Now she'll have to rely on him to sort out the tangle of embezzlement, mayhem, and attempted murder that threatens her bucolic world of Beaumont, South Carolina. But if they unravel the mysteries and manage to stay alive, is there any hope for a shared future between a cosmopolitan guy committed to tracking down evil and a small-town girl who just wants a normal life?


Here is this week's Friday freebie

If you are interested please (this is an US/Canada giveaway this week):

1) become a follower or let me know you already are (1 Entry)
2) post on your blog (send link) (1 entry)
3) post on twitter (send link) (1 entry)
4) please leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,

    I'm a follower.

    teakettle58(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Full Tilt in my sidebar. For some reason it wouldn't link back. I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOW it links back. I had to fix it.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tweeted from FroggyFitz to PinkPebbles1 on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower! I get daily updated emails.
    I post the links on my blogs http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PerfectBooks/
    I don't use twitter!
    My email address is brn2shop9@gmail.com

    1) become a follower or let me know you already are (1 Entry)
    2) post on your blog (send link) (1 entry)
    3) post on twitter (send link) (1 entry)
    4) please leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a follower
    I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/14436678890
    Thanks!
    bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower.
    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Lydiavo/status/14735659780

    My email is: azngal_123 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the winner is:

    There were 11 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
    1. Tea

    Timestamp: 2010-05-28 08:58:51 UTC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think