Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)




"In My Mailbox" is a weekly event that gives book bloggers a chance share with each other what books got added to their to-be-read pile for the week. It was inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie and hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


I won a contest on Goodreads (that I didn’t rembember entering) but what a great haul it’s a total of 16 books and I’ve already gotten 9 of them.

The Haunting At Cliff House by Karleen Bradford (ebook)
Bedtime Stories For Cats by Amy Nefizger (ebook)
The DIY Guide to Social Media Marketing and E-Book Publishing by Carol Russell (ebook)
Buff Tea by Edward M Erdelac (ebook)
Sue's FingerPrint by Andrew D Carlson (ebook)
The Crimson Pact by Paul Genesse (ebook)
Death Drop by Sean Allen (Autographed)
Beckoning Light by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ebook)
Scattershot by Richard Goodwin (ebook)

I guess I requested a review copy though I don’t remember. I got bad toward the end of the year in keeping track.
Highway Odyssey by Alexander Flint

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! Lots of goodies! Mst of these don't sound familiar I'll have to check on Goodreads :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think