Friday, May 25, 2012
BookBlast Tour (WOW): Chique Secrets of Dolce Amore by Barbara Conelli
What Make Me Happy?
Funny question that I’ve been asked at twice this week.
• Spending time with my nephews (Andrew-11 & Logan-9)
• Working in the garden (I hoping to do some of that this long weekend)
• Working on my genealogy (I’m fascinated by those that came before me – If I could I’d try to get certified)
• Time to read (part of the reason I love summer – I have always been able to read more then)
• Time to stitch (counted xstitch) to make gifts for others. I actually have 3 more bookmarks to make for my oldest nephew’s classroom
I wrote today’s post as part of the WOW-Women on Writing’s “The Art of Loving Your Life” Blanket Tour celebrating the release of Chique Secrets of Dolce Amore by Barbara Conelli (www.barbaraconelli.com).
Barbara Conelli is an internationally published bestselling author, seasoned travel writer specializing in Italy. In her charming, delightful and humorous Chique Books filled with Italian passion, Barb invites women to explore Italy from the comfort of their home with elegance, grace and style, encouraging them to live their own Dolce Vita no matter where they are in the world.
Her latest book, Chique Secrets of Dolce Amore offers an intimate view into the unpredictable and extravagant city of Milan, its glamorous feminine secrets, the everyday magic of its dreamy streets, the passionate romance of its elegant hideaways, and the sweet Italian art of delightfully falling in love with your life wherever you go.
If you comment on today’s post on this blog or any of the others participating in The Art of Loving Your Life tour, you’ll be entered to win a signed copy of Chique Secrets of Dolce Amore!
To read Barbara’s post about loving life and view a list of other blogs participating in The Art of Loving Your Life tour please visit The Muffin (http://muffin.wow-womenonwriting.com/)