Monday, September 30, 2013
2013 Audio Book Challenge
1/1/2013 - 12/31/2013
Welcome to the Original Audio Book Challenge. This challenge is for Audio Book lovers as well as those who are brand new to them.
There are five levels to the challenge
• Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books - I'm going to do this one
• Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
• Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
• Married-Listen to more than 25 Audio Books
• You Define the Relationship- Create your own challenge (choose your own name and level starting as low or going as high as you’d like)
This is a fairly laid back challenge and I want it to be as enjoyable as possible.
• Audio Books can be any genre
• You can cross challenges
• You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can tell us about what you are listening to in the comments of the monthly link up.
There will be a monthly link up so that we can share what we’ve listened to and make suggestions to each other.
I hope I’ve enticed you to join in the 2013 Audio Book Challenge. I’m really looking forward to reading your reviews and experiences over the next year.
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.
1 Angels at the Table by Debbie Macomber
2 Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke
3 Cream Puff Murder by Joanne Fluke
4 Love, Lies and Liquor by M C Beaton(Agatha Raisin #17 )
5 A Spoonful of Poison (Agatha Raisin, #19) by M C Beaton (Audio)
6 Disney in the Shadow (Kingdom Keepers #3)by Ridley Pearson (Audio)