Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Nonfiction Reading Challenge



January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014



The Challenge: Read any non-fiction book(s), adult or young adult.That's it. You can choose anything. Memoirs? Yes. History? Yes. Travel? Yes. You get the idea? Absolutely anything that is classified as non-fiction counts for this challenge.

I always like levels in my challenges, so here are mine:

Dilettante--Read 1-5 non-fiction books = this is my level

Explorer--Read 6-10
Seeker--Read 11-15
Master--Read 16-20

This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2014. You can sign up anytime throughout the year.

I am not limiting the challenge to bloggers. You can also link to a review you wrote on another site, such as GoodReads or LibraryThing.

Crossovers with other challenges are acceptable, and feel free to read your books in any format you like.
I'm signing up at the Seeker level.

Different this year: I'll have a separate post with a linky for reviews. I'll keep a permanent link to both posts in my sidebar. That will be easier to keep track of which links are reviews and which are sign up posts.

This reading challenge is hosted by The Introverted Reader. For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.

1
2
3
4
5

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm looking forward to this challenge. I've finished one, Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose, but I still need to write my review.


    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think