Marny is hosting the American Civil War Reading Challenge.
Here's what she says:
Welcome to the American Civil War Reading Challenge.
Here are the rules:
1. Read books about the Civil War, either fiction or non-fiction
2. There are four levels of participation
- Private: Read three books
- Sergeant: Read six books
- Lieutenant: Read nine books
- General: Read twelve books
3. Read the books between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010
4. Overlaps with other challenges are allowed
5. Ebooks and audiobooks are okay, too
6. You don't have to have a reading list ready to participate in the challenge but please let me know which level you're doing
There will be a prize at the end of the challenge. If you complete the challenge and write a wrap-up post (or wrap-up comment), you're eligible.
To join, go to American Civil War Reading Challenge.