Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Memorable Memoir Reading Challenge




January 1 - December 31, 2010



Melissa of The Betty and Boo Chronicles is hosting the Memorable Memoir Reading Challenge. Here's what she says:



I know, I know ... you've already joined too many (me too!), you've just signed up for your very last challenge, but I would love for you to join one more. This one.
Memoirs, letters, diaries, and autobiographies count as reads for this challenge. (Basically, if you think it is the stuff of memoir, it counts.)

Overlaps with other challenges are allowed. Audiobooks and e-books are also allowed.

Participants are encouraged to read at least 4 memoirs/diaries/letters/autobiography books in 2010. Of course, more are fine!

You're not required to make a list, but if you'd like to do so, I'd love your ideas and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think