Monday, August 2, 2010

What are You Reading? #12





Books I completed this week are:
*Reading a lot of children’s book – I’m going to make a challenge of the titles found in 1001 Childen’s Books to Read before I Grow Up (just need help with a button)

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:
*Reading a lot of children’s book – I’m going to make a challenge of the titles found in 1001 Childen’s Books to Read before I Grow Up (just need help with a button)
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt
Indiana Caper by Dallas Relaford
Doctor De Soto by William Steig
Flotsam by David Wiesner
Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion
Madlenka by Peter Sis
Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (audio)

Reviews posted this week:
Because by Mikhail Baryshnikov
Each Peach Pear Plum by Allan and Janet Ahlberg

Author Guest Posts/Interviews this week:
Always looking for some

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (Audio)
Hero At Large by Janet Evanovich
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd(Audio)
The Year Mom Won the Pennant by Matt Christopher (my nephew likes me to read his books sometimes and then we discuss)
Miss Brooks Loves Books (and I don’t) by Barbara Bottner
Remembering When I was Young by Carole Carson
Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (audio)
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown (1001 Children’s Books)
Home: Memoir of my Early Years by Julie Andrews (Audio)
*Corduroy by Dan Freeman (1001 Children's Books)

Giveaways on the blog this week:

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading "Garden Spells" by Sarah Addison Allen and loved it. Now I'm reading one called "How to Be Single"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm two days late in making the rounds. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think