Monday, January 2, 2012

Musing Monday #1 (Jan 2, 2012)




What is/are the first book(s) you’re reading for the new year?

I had a mini read-a-thon of children’s books in the house and on ipad to get the year started. The printed ones will be donated to my nephews school the ebooks will be deleted to clear space for more.
A Christmas Wish by Jessi Hammond (Ebook)
The Story of Miss Moppet by Beatrix Potter (ebook)
Froggy Boots Go With Everything by Jill Martin
January Brings the Snow by Sara Coldridge
Gobble, Gobble by Cathryn Falwell
Jo MacDonald Saw A Pond by Mary Quattlebaum
The Tale of Bernie the Fruit Bat by Chirst Carlisle (ebook)
Chuff and the Race Cars by Peter Dempster (ebook)

I'm also reading:

The Game From Where I Stand by Doug Glanville
The Next Always (Inn BoonsBoro #1) by Nora Roberts
The Ghost of Crutchfield Hall by Mary Downing Hahn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think