Thursday, January 7, 2016
Cruisin' Thru The Cozies Reading Challenge 2016
January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016
Welcome to the sixth annual Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge! Six years later and I'm still loving those cozies! I hope you'll join me in this challenge.
To find out exactly what a cozy mystery is, check out Cozy-Mystery.com. This site is dedicated to cozy mysteries and does a great job of defining them as well as giving a list of cozy mysteries. This challenge is NOT restricted to what is on their list, it's just to be used as a guideline in case you need some hints on what to read.
So, here are the rules...
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 booksI choose this level
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13-20 books
Level 4 - Sleuth Extraordinaire - Read 21 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 and ends December 31, 2016.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts!
5. You don't have to post a review, but I'm sure others would love to know about the books you are reading and may even want to add it to their reading lists.
NOTE: If you don't have a blog and want to participate, that's fine. You don't have to have a blog, just post in the comments section as you finish books. If you belong to a site like Goodreads and review the books there, that's fine too. Just leave us the link. I also have a group for this challenge on Goodreads and you can sign up by clickinghere.
6. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge. Then add your name to Mr. Linky below. Please use the link of your challenge post, not the link to your home page.
7. I'm going to have one link for signing up, one link for completed reviews and one link for your wrap up posts. I won't be having a monthly link, just one for all reviews read for this challenge.
This reading challenge event is hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews....
For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.