Inside the Book:
Title: Unloved Again
Author: Elan Golomb
Love can be hell. It is not an accident which moves us to love the wrong person or to hate the right one, over and over again.
Most of us remain unaware of how to escape this perpetual cycle of bad relationships.
• Do you continually fall for the wrong person?
• Do you find yourself driving the right person away?
• Do your relationships quickly switch from blissful to tortured?
• Do you criticize unreasonably or find yourself being criticized disproportionally?
In Unloved Again, Dr. Elan Golomb identifies the crux of emotional and psychological problems which underlie love's repeated failures.
Only in addressing these deep-seated issues can one escape the dance of romantic folly. With this book you will uncover the secret to enjoying a happy and lasting love life.
Meet the Author:Elan Golomb earned her doctorate in clinical psychology and her certificate in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy from New York University. She has been in private practice in New York since 1972. She is also the author of Trapped in the Mirror: Adult Children of Narcissistic Parents in Their Struggle for Self.
Elan is giving away a $25 Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Gift Certificate to the e-retailer of your choice
- This giveaway begins March 28 and ends on April 8.
- Winners will be contacted via email on April 9.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.
ENTER TO WIN!a Rafflecopter giveaway