Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Improvement - 1/19



After reading all the suggested articles. These are the three things I've picked out some of which I already had started to do.

1) Outline Posts Before Writing Them - need to start this one.(suggestions welcome)
2) Take Your Ideas and Plan a Posting Schedule - have started with weekly memes and weekly events
3) Improve Your Title Writing Skills - need to work on this one, Book Review and the book title doesn't seem to work well. (suggestions welcome)

1 comment:

  1. I have a calendar that sits next to my desk where I try to plan out my posts in advance. It helps me figure out if I've been doing a lot of the same thing or remember specific posts I want to put down on certain days. I hope it helps you out!

    And sorry I took so long to get over here, school started and all of a sudden I had no time to do anything, eek!

    Kim (Sophisticated Dorkiness)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think