Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Library Loot #2



I went to the library on Saturday to pick up my holds. I've decided that this is really the year to get library books and cut back on buying unless it comes from the Friends of the Library sales (4x a year) or from the Book-Go-Round which is the used book store that is run by the Friends of the Library. It is actually housed in the orignal library building in town, which is now a historic building.

I picked up the following books:






4:50 From Paddington & Death in the Clouds (I'd never heard of this one) by Agatha Christie (Audio. It's on CDs so I can listen to it to and from work and while running errands. I'm using this the the Library Challenge and also my Agatha Christie challenge.



Tortilla Flat by John Steinbeck (Audio)the cover on the CDs is different. I'm using this for the Libarary Challenge and my John Steinbeck mini challenge.




1st to Die and 2nd Change by James Patterson (Audio). I'm using both of these for my Number Challenge also the Series challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think