Saturday, December 10, 2011

2012 Reading Challenges

I'm looking for reading challenges for next year. I'm having problems finding them this year.. I got so used to using "A novel challenge" list to find most of my challenges for the past years and now it's not continuing.

Any suggestions or pointing in the right direction is greatly appreciated

Here is what I've signed up for so far:

2012 E-Book Reading Challenge
50 States Challenge (Book Obsessed)
Audiobook Challenge 2012 (Teresa's Reading Corner)

2 comments:

  1. A Novel Challenge is still up and running. They have all the 2012 challenges posted there. That's where I've been getting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have links and buttons to the 3 challenges I've decided to participate in next year on my blog. If that helps...

    www.theflashlightreader.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think