Monday, December 14, 2015

2016 Challenge Challenge






The 2016 Challenge Challenge



January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016


I’ve gotten really excited about all of the upcoming reading and blogging challenges!

I just had a massive brainwave and I have decided that since I haven’t always been successful in sticking with either reading or blogging challenges, why not challenge myself to complete X number of challenges in 2016?

And thus, the idea for the first annual Challenge Challenge has come to fruition!

I’ve created the Challenge Challenge mainly to help encourage me to actually complete the reading and blogging challenges I plan to register for this coming year.

Each of you out there who also struggle to complete challenges is cordially invited to join me on this challenging journey throughout 2016!
Simply plug your information into the Mister Linky widget below if you’d like to share your progress or just announce your participation!
You’re more than welcome to either link to a challenge-dedicated post or directly to your blog’s homepage. A participation announcement post is not required!

P.S. Also feel free to link up to your Goodreads or Twitter profile, if applicable, should you be a non-blogger!

The Challenge Challenge will run from January 1, 2016 through December 31, 2016.

As a way to keep track of challenges taken on and completed, I’ve created a challenge pledge and reward system!
Level 1 – Complete at least 1 reading and/or blogging challenge (Cool As A Cucumber)
Level 2 – Complete at least 5 reading and/or blogging challenges (Cinco de Challenge-o)
Level 3 – Complete at least 10 reading and/or blogging challenges (OCD: Obsessive Challenge Disorder)
Level 4 – Complete at least 15 reading and/or blogging challenges (Coo Coo For Cocoa Puffs)
Level 5 – Complete 20+ reading and/or blogging challenges(Insane In The Membrane)

Perhaps as 2016 moves along, I’ll have the chance to host a goodies giveaway for the ULTIMATE participant!

This reading challenge event is hosted by The Novel Orange.

​For more information and to sign-up, please see this post.

I'm looking to complete Level 2

1 2016 I Love Picture Books (Bea's Book Nook) - Completed
2
3
4
5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think