Sunday, December 4, 2016
Craving For Cozies 2017 – Reading Challenge
Cozy mysteries, also referred to simply as “cozies”, are a sub-genre of crime fiction mysteries in which sex and violence are downplayed or treated humorously, and the crime and detection take place in a small, socially intimate community. The crime solver is an amateur sleuth, usually but not always a woman, who is thrust into the aftermath of the murder. The protagonist frequently has an occupation or hobby that brings appealing information to the reader.
The challenge runs from January 1, 2017 and ends December 31, 2017
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Peckish – 1 – 10 Cozy Mysteries
Famished – 11 – 20 Cozy Mysteries
Yearning – 21 – 40 Cozy Mysteries
Starving – 41 – 60 Cozy Mysteries
Ravenous – 61 – 80 Cozy Mysteries
Voracious – 81 – 100 Cozy Mysteries
Completely Satiated – 101 or more
2. You can Feed Your Need To Read with print, digital or audio books.
3. You do not have to post a review but the authors would appreciate it if you did. If you need help just let me know.
4. You do not need to have a blog to participate.
Just keep track any way you wish and enter a link below or sign up in the comment section. You can even set up a special shelf on Goodreads.com to help you keep track! Your can also participate via Facebook. You can find the Craving for Cozies Facebook Group here.
5. If you do have a blog, take the button above, put it on your blog and post about the challenge.
6. Follow Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book for cozy giveaways and reviews.
7. There is also Craving for Cozies Facebook Group. Everyone can share and discuss the cozies we are reading. Just click here to join. I will also host some pop-up giveaways during the year.
8. Please share with us the books you are reading all year long by leaving comments on this page or on the Event page on Facebook.
9. No matter how you enter or keep track when you complete this challenge please FILL OUT THIS FORM no later than January 15, 2018.
10. HAVE FUN!!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think