Friday, November 13, 2009

Rainbow Connection Challenge



Thank you to Wendy for the help with the botton.

January 1, 2010 - June 30, 2010


I’m hosting my first Challenge, Rainbow Connection Challenge. Reading Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet books.

You can complete either a single rainbow or double rainbow challenge.

Single Rainbow (reading 7 books) by either Author (first or last name) or Title for every color Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet books.


Double Rainbow (reading 14 books) by Author (first or last name) and Title for every color Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Violet books.



There will be a rainbow prize for all that complete the challenge.

Rules:
1. This challenge is from January 1, 2010 to June 30, 2010.
2. The books you chose for this challenge can overlap with other challenges.

If you are taking part in this challenge, do leave a comment here, post about the challenge.

PS. Could use some help with MrLinky.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great challenge! I can unfortunately only think of a book for violet. Oh, and red! Looks like I've got some research to do. I'll definitely try to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm signed up - here's my post about it: http://brizmusblogsbooks.blogspot.com/2009/12/rainbow-connection-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think