Monday, November 16, 2009

Reading From My Shelves Project in 2010




January 1 - December 31, 2010


Diane from Bibliophile By the Sea is hosting the Reading From My Shelves Project in 2010. Diane writes:

So with 2010 just around the corner, I've decided to try to lessen the weight on my bookshelves, by reading books from my shelves, and then passing the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves my house once it has been read. I'm setting an ambitious goal of (75 books).

To participate:

grab the button
decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)

find a new home for the books once you read them
post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
Learn more and sign up by visiting the post about the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think