Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday 4/9




Here’s the question:
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?

Yes
I’m actually reading 3 books right now (just finished listening to #4)
Yes, I usually am reading more than one book at a time.
Well, one is by the bed for night time reading, one is in the car for when I get stuck somewhere and one is in the bathroom for extended stays.

6 comments:

  1. LOL! "...extended stays." I love it. I read more than one at one time too. Only I carry all of mine with me because I'm crazy. There's no other excuse really.

    J.S. Peyton @ www.whosabiblioaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom doesn't like it when I read in the bathroom.

    mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading multiple books as well. Except my books are scattered throughout my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please check my blog for an award for you Sue
    http://paradise-mysteries.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't get understand why people read more than one book at a time. lol! usually when I pick up a book I want to finish hanging out with those people before I start the next one. But...there are a ton of people out there like you. i guess whatever works for each person right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think