Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten on Tuesday





Ten On Tuesday

10 Signs that You’re Getting Older

1. Boy that fine print is getting finer (oh yeah and the newspaper and magazine print is finer also)
2. You know it’s bad when the hairdresser says – you have to get highlights more often
3. I have a hard time keeping up with my nephews (6 & 7)
4. The “oldies” are my kind of music
5. The clothes I wore are now back in style (and the fashions weren’t stylish then)
6. The body just doesn’t work like it used to
7. The remakes of “old” tv shows – just doesn’t work the next time (90210)
8. Becoming more set in my ways
9. My nephews look at me when I say – I did that when I was your age or a little older – they think it’s the first time through
10. Teen magazine doesn’t do it for me – I like Sunset, Time and BH&G


So what are yours? Would you like to participate? Head on over to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think