Friday, July 2, 2010
Book Extravaganza - July 16 - 18
After lots of talking and organizing, it looks like Book Extravaganza is officially good to go!
What is Book Extravaganza:
A weekend full of fantastic book related giveaways. The event is hosted by Kristen of Bookworming in the 21st Century and myself.
The event is not genre specific. However, we will have the giveaways listed by genre to make sure everyone is able to make the most of this event.
When is Book Extravaganza:
Book Extravaganza will run from Friday, July 16th to Sunday, July 18th. So mark your calendars!
Who can participate?
For those of you wanting to host a contest during Book Extravaganza, we have some Rules for you to read before you fill out THE FORM. Please read all of them carefully and if you have a question feel free to email me email@example.com) or Kristen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Rules and Regulations:
1. You MUST fill out THE FORM in order to participate by Tuesday, July 6th.
2. When posting your contest, it should be posted at 12:01 am EST on Friday, July 16th. All contests will end at 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, July 18th.
3. Your contest winner should be announced on your blog / site by Friday, July 23rd.
4. All contests MUST be book related. We highly suggest having a genre or other theme for your giveaway.
5. We highly suggest that no extra entries are given, but will allow at most 2 extra entries available for your contest. Extra entries can include - extra points to follow, to tweet, link, or facebook the contest, or even to answer a question. We also suggest that you do not require participants to follow you to be entered.
6. You must have your own Rules easily visible for your contest. We suggest using Bold or larger lettering for this section of your post. Rules should include your extra entries, where you will ship to, and any contest or privacy policies.
7. You will receive an email from myself (email@example.com) if you are hosting an Adult giveaway or Other giveaway or an email from Kristen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are hosting a Young Adult or Middle Grade giveaway by Friday, July 9th. If you have not received an email from either of us by that day, please email one of us.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to email us. In addition, if you must back out of the event after committing, please let one of us know ASAP. We want this event to run as smoothly as possible.