Monday, July 5, 2010

What m I Reading Monday? #8






Books I completed this week are:




Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt
Chopstick by Sandra Byrd
Home: Memoir of my Early Years by Julie Andrews (Audio)
Frog Goes to Dinner by Mercer & Marianna Mayer
Teammates by Rondi & Tiki Barber



Reviews posted this week:
Mates, Dates and Inflatable Bras by Cathy Hopkins (Audio)
Jamboree Day by Rhonda Gowler Greene
Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (audio)
The Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank


Author Guest Posts/Interviews this week:
Always looking for some


Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (Audio)
Hero At Large by Janet Evanovich
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd(Audio)
The Year Mom Won the Pennant by Matt Christopher (my nephew likes me to read his books sometimes and then we discuss)
Miss Brooks Loves Books (and I don’t) by Barbara Bottner
Remembering When I was Young by Carole Carson
A Boy, A Dog, A Frog and a Friend by Mercer & Marianna Mayer
One Frog Too Many by Mercer & Marianna Mayer
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts


Giveaways on the blog this week:

Wild Flame by (7/2/10) Winner =
Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (7/9/10)




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think