Monday, July 26, 2010

What Are You Reading? #11









Books I completed this week are:
*Reading a lot of children’s book – I’m going to make a challenge of the titles found in 1001 Childen’s Books to Read before I Grow Up (just need help with a button)
Home: Memoir of my Early Years by Julie Andrews (Audio)
*Corduroy by Dan Freeman
*Superfudge by Judy Blume (Audio)


Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:
*Reading a lot of children’s book – I’m going to make a challenge of the titles found in 1001 Childen’s Books to Read before I Grow Up (just need help with a button)
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt
Indiana Caper by Dallas Relaford
*Doctor De Soto by William Steig
*Flotsam by David Wiesner
*Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion
*Madlenka by Peter Sis
*Owl Moon by Jane Yolen
*The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
*Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt (audio)


Reviews posted this week:
None – posted, but will be posting later this week.

Author Guest Posts/Interviews this week:
Always looking for some


Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (Audio)
Hero At Large by Janet Evanovich
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd(Audio)
The Year Mom Won the Pennant by Matt Christopher (my nephew likes me to read his books sometimes and then we discuss)
Miss Brooks Loves Books (and I don’t) by Barbara Bottner
Remembering When I was Young by Carole Carson
Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (audio)
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts
Because by Mikal Barishnakof
Each Peach Pear Plum by Allan Ahlberg (1001 Children’s Books)
Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown (1001 Children’s Books)
Home: Memoir of my Early Years by Julie Andrews (Audio)
*Corduroy by Dan Freeman


Giveaways on the blog this week:

Blog Extravaganza Giveaways
The Christmas Pearl - Julie
Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke - Lu-Marie
The Trouble With Angels by Debbie Macomber - Stella (Ex Libris)
Holiday Blessings by Debbie Macomber, Jane Peart & Irene Hannon – donnas

Got Books? Giveaway
Savor The Moment by Nora Roberts -

3 comments:

  1. Email me your thoughts of what you would like in a button and I would be happy to help you design one. :D

    You have a ton of good looking books happening here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MISS BOOKS LOVES BOOKS (AND I DON'T). A love of fun. You should read HOW ROCKET LEARNED TO READ too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think