Monday, November 26, 2012

Book Promo: Spirals by Ruby Standing Deer






My animals taught me about myself through their own lives. They showed me that I had the patience to push onward toward my destiny, that to give up meant the end. They helped me learn that if I willed myself to wade through all the murky waters, eventuality, I would see clearly enough to move forward.



I am currently working on Stones, the third in this series and a book of short stories of the paranormal that will have something for everyone even if you are not sure you believe. I might just change your mind!



My mixed bloodlines have shown me many things in life that I am truly grateful for. Thank you, Great Mystery, for the dreams, for the guidance, for the whispers in my mind.



ONLINE LINKS:

Web Site:    www.rubystandingdeer.com

 Author Facebook:  http://tinyurl.com/9hs6wh8

Twitter:   R_StandingDeer  https://twitter.com/R_StandingDeer


Visit the rest of the tour Here:
11/26   Promo  3Ps in a Pod  
11/26   Promo   A Soul Unsung 
11/26   Promo   The bunny's review 
11/26   Promo   Books, Books The Magical Fruit 
11/26   Promo   The Stuff of Success 
11/26   Promo   Adventures of Frugal Mom 
11/26   Promo   It's About Time Mamaw 
11/26   Promo   Blooding Book Reviews    
11/26   Promo   Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf 
11/26   Promo   Identity Discovery  
11/26   Promo   Hooks and Book  

12/17  Review    Geo Librarian  
12/18 Review    It's About Time Mamaw
12/20 Review    My Cozie Corner  
12/21 Review    Adventures of Frugal Mom 
12/24 Review   The Stuff of Success 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think