Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Book Review Wednesday

CymLowell


Welcome to Book Review Party Wednesday sponsored Cym Lowell

It is real simple. Link up any (old or new, any genre) book review that you have written to the below MckLinky (Mcklinky will not be available until 9pm EST).

A couple of things to remember while you're linking.

1. Add a permalink to your specific post, not the main page of your blog (only one review per blog).
2. Add my Book Review Wednesday Badge or a link back to the party at the end of your review post.
3. List the name of your blog, Title of Book or Genre. Be sure to use spaces and limit characters to 25. For example: The Lost Symbol, thriller

4. Become a follower of my blog, pretty please.
5. Visit the other linked up reviews and leave comments....it's a party, have fun!
6. I will announce the winner Friday. The winner is chosen from the linked up reviewers using Random Number Generator. All included.

I am so excited to be reading all the reviews! This is always so much fun and gives me the opportunity to add new books to my list (& now check out book covers).



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think