Friday, June 4, 2010

Freebie Friday (ends 6/11/10)




"Snow is not the only thing falling this December...spirits are, too. That's because this year's needlework convention in Nashville is tragically interrupted when Milwaukee shop owner Belle Hammermill tumbles nine stories to her untimely death. At first, Betsy Devonshire thinks the fall was just an unfortunate accident. The trouble is, Belle's unsavory reputation as a seductress, thief, and jealous friend causes suspicions to flare. She had plenty of enemies with more than enough motive. In fact, three of her alleged victims were at the convention, all with anger in their hearts and vengeance on their minds." Is seeing believing, or is there murder in the air? Leave it to Betsy, Godwin, and other knitting hands to unravel the clues that will put the killer to rest...for a long winter's night.

Here is this week's Friday freebie

If you are interested please (this is an US/Canada giveaway this week):

1) become a follower or let me know you already are (1 Entry)
2) post on your blog (send link) (1 entry)
3) follow me on twitter (1 entry)
4) post on twitter (send link) (1 entry)
5) please leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.

8 comments:

  1. I would love to win this book, the storyline sounds really good.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow by google reader.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love this!
    I am already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good, I would love to read this. I am a gfc follower.
    debbie
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in! I am a follower of your blog and I love it.

    lisa.2713 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already a follower.

    Tweeted: http://twitter.com/Lydiavo/status/15443418027

    azngal_123 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a good book!
    I am already a follower
    bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tweeted http://twitter.com/bangersis/status/15495588396
    bangersis(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think