Monday, June 7, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday? #4




Books I completed this week are:
Miss Brooks Loves Books (and I don’t) by Barbara Bottner



Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
The Mystery of the Third Lucretia by Susan Runholt
Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (audio)
Savor the Moment by Nora Roberts

Reviews posted this week:


Author Guest Posts/Interviews this week:
6/8 – C.J. West - The End of Marking Time


Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):
Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts
Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (Audio)
Hero At Large by Janet Evanovich
Jamboree Day by Rhonda Gowler Greene
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd(Audio)
The Year Mom Won the Pennant by Matt Christopher (my nephew likes me to read his books sometimes and then we discuss)
Miss Brooks Loves Books (and I don’t) by Barbara Bottner


Giveaways on the blog this week:

Crewel Yule (6/11/10)

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the middle of Elizabeth Kostova's The Swan Thieves and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxious to see what you think of the new Kinsella book once you finish it. I just recently bought it myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think