Wednesday, June 9, 2010

W...W....W.... Wednesday



WWW Wednesdays are hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?


So here we go.....

* What are you currently reading?
Savor the Moment (#3 in the Quartet Series) by Nora Roberts

The Invisible Island (A-Z Mystery Series) by Ron Roy (audio) it's summer reading time for my nephews and I try to read along.


* What did you recently finish reading?

Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (audio) - was not what I expected, but was throughly enjoyed it.

The Haunted Hotel (A-Z Mystery Series) by Ron Roy (audio) it's summer reading time for my nephews and I try to read along.

The Essential Event Planning Kit by Godfrey Harris - recieved to review


* What do you think you’ll read next?

The Jaguar's Jewel (A-Z Mystery Series) by Ron Roy (audio)it's summer reading time for my nephews and I try to read along.

A book that I've gotten review, but not sure which one since I have 5 in the TBR pile



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think