Friday, June 11, 2010

Freebie Friday (ends 6/18/10)



The Reasons For Marriage by Stephanie Laurens

The Dashing Duke . . .
Lenore Lester was perfectly content with her quiet country life, caring for her father, and having no desire for marriage. She took steps to remain inconspicuous and tried her best to show indifference -- but no avail! The irresistible Duke of Eversleigh had found her out and was quite persistent in his affections . . .

The Shy Miss!


Here is this week's Friday freebie

If you are interested please (this is an International giveaway this week):

1) become a follower or let me know you already are (1 Entry)
2) post on your blog (send link) (1 entry)
3) follow me on twitter (1 entry)
4) post on twitter (send link) (1 entry)
5) please leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. I am a gfc follower, and I would love this book.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love books. New follower. shondaet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    I'm already following on both Google & Twitter.

    BTW, I have a giveaway in progress, too, so come on by & enter before midnight June 15th (Pacific time) to win a copy of "This One is Mine" by Maria Semple!

    JHS
    Colloquium

    jhsmail at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am already a follower.

    I follow on twitter @throuthehaze

    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think