Have you been a little over eager with your mouse when browsing Kindle Freebies? Or maybe those books on Netgalley were just too hard to resist? Are your free reads sitting in your E-reader, neglected, just waiting for when you have time to get to them? Well now is the time with the “Clean out your E-reader Challenge”!
Join us November 1st – 30th with the Clean out your E-reader Challenge hosted by Fantasy is More Fun & Because Reading is better than real life and start cleaning out your free E-reads! Not only will you get to those reads that have been sitting unread for too long, but two bloggers will have a chance to win a $10 Gift Card from Amazon or B&N in our Review Posts Giveaway AND everyone will drive more traffic to your blog!
• Go through your E-readers and select the FREE OR NEARLY FREE (up to $5 will be accepted) books you’d like to read during the challenge. The book must have been free, (Kindle Deals, Netgalley, Etc.) Anyone caught not using a free book or a book that is pirated will be removed from challenge.
• Sign up with the linky below letting us know that you plan to participate. Then,on November 1st create a post announcing your participating with a list of books you plan to read during the challenge. A starter post will be posted at 8am on November 1st with the review link. Link your participation blog post there. Links not live by the end of the day (11:59 PM PST) November 1st will be removed. Your book list doesn’t have to be set it stone it can change along the way, just be sure you’re still reading FREE books.
• Start reading your free books (starting November 1st) and reviewing them, either on your blog or Goodreads (blog will give you more traffic). Put the link to your review (to the review URL, not your Web Address) on the review linky available November 1st, listing your blog name and the name of the book you reviewed. When you write your review, be sure to include the challenge logo and linky at the end so that we can all check out the reviews.
• To enter the giveaway: every day you post a review of a free E-book, enter the link (to the review URL, not your Web Address) on the Rafflecopter available November 1st (1 link per blog, per day) to get an extra entry in the giveaway.
We’ll also be having a Twitter Party (Date TBD) – while your reading your free E-books or posting your reviews be sure to update us on Twitter with #COYER!
Please feel free follow us so we can keep an eye on your progress we will follow you back!
Follow Berls: Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads
Follow Michelle: Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads
And don’t forget to check out as many of the reviews on the linky as you’d like! Stop by and say hi in their comments. And if someone follows you, be sure to follow back.
Winners will be announced December 3rd. Each person that participated will even get award ribbons at the end to put up on your blog announcing your accomplishment.
What will your goal be?
Lightly Clean – 1 to 5 E-books
Spring Clean – 5 to 10 E-books
Deep Clean – More than 10 E-books - this is what I want to do
We hope you’ll join us and have a great time!!
Berls & Michelle
I need to clear out my Planet Collection books. I’ve listed all of them and hope to try to do one a day for the month.
3. Backyard Critters
5. Caribou (downloaded 11/12/12) - read 11/1/13
16. Giraffes (downloaded 9/23/11) - read 11/2/13
24. Malaysia (downloaded 9/23/12) - read 11/10/13
25. Manta Rays
29. New Mexico
30. New York