Thursday, July 16, 2009

Book Review - Run-Away Roley by Alison Inches



Title: Run-Away Roley (Bob The Builder)
Author: Alison Inches
Genre: Children’s
Challenges: PB & J Challenge, 101 Books in 1001 Days Challenge, A to Z Reading Challenge, The Year Of Readers – 2009, Pages Read Challenge, Young Reader's Challenge 2009, Read a Book a Month Challenge, Summer Vacation Reading Challenge 2009, Summer Reading Challenge 2009

Rating: 4/5
No. of Pages: 24
Published: 2002

From the back: Roley is sleep-rolling his way through town! Can Bob and the machines get him home safely?

Mine: My youngest nephew is sorting through his early books. He’s going to donate them to the local used book store, but in the mean time we are going to try to read them before they go. I love reading with my nephews

Roley is sleep-rolling (walking) through town – every comes to the rescue to make sure Roley doesn’t hurt himself. He’s already knocked down mailboxes, garbage cans, signs. Will he ever wake up?

When he does everyone else is exhausted from trying to keep other things out of harms way.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review.

    I don't know if you enjoy getting book suggestions or not, but one of my two of my favorite children's book are The Scrambled States of America by Laurie Kellor and How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World (sorry I can't remember the author of that book.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the lovely review. One of the best kids book reviews I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think