Sunday, October 10, 2010

Book Review - Dinosaurs Before Dark - Mary Pope Osborne



Title: Dinosaurs Before Dark (Magic Tree House #1)
Author: Mary Pope Osborne
Genre: Young Adult

Challenges: To Be Continued…Challenge, 101 Books in 1001 Days Challenge, Read and Review Challenge 2010, 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge, 100 + Reading Challenge, Young Adult Reading Challenge, YA Through the Decades, 1st In A Series, Pages Read 2010, A to Z challenge, What An Animal III Challenge

Rating: 4/5
No. of Pages: 69
Published: 1992


Back Cover: Where did the tree house come from? Before Jack and Annie can find out, the mysterious tree house whisks them back to the prehistoric past. Now they have to figure out how to get home. Can they do it before dark…or will they become a dinosaur’s dinner?

Mine: (I try to read some of the same books as my nephews ) This is one of my nephew’s favorite series and I can see why. This is wonderful for your imagination, but also has a little history thrown in. I can’t say I’m thrilled with dinosaurs, but this actually gives a wonderful introduction to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think