Monday, June 6, 2011

Author Interview- UFO by Kyle Lovern




Describe your book in five words or less.

UFO sightings in Appalachia.

How did the ideas for your books come to you?

I have always been interested in UFOS. I'm a journalist. I decided to research and write about the subject in my region.

What is the hardest part of writing for you? What's the easiest?

I love to write. Nothing seems hard for me. Finding the time is the hardest part, because I have day job. The easiest part is interviewing and doing research.

What's next for you? Are you currently working on or have plans for future projects?

I'm working on a third book. I'm also supposed to appear in a documentary, maybe two ....

Why did you choose to write for specific genre?

I am a true believer.

What's it like hearing that readers are eagerly awaiting your book's release date?

It is a thrill and a feeling of accomplishment.

What is one question that you've always wanted to be asked in an interview? How would you answer that question?

I'm not sure, I'll have to think about this ....

What was your road to publications like?

I got a break because I worked with a small W.Va. publisher at a newspaper. He liked my writing and we also became friends. He believed in my work.

________

Author bio:




Mountain State author Kyle Lovern has always had a fascination with UFOs and the possibility that aliens have visited earth. Lovern is a longtime journalist in southern West Virginia. Lovern has been involved with the media for several years. He started out in radio at WBTH and WXCC in Williamson. He has covered and written news, sports and served as a columnist for many years in southern West
Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.

He is also a free lance writer and photographer, having articles and photos published in Golden Seal and Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia, Marshall Magazine and other publications. He is currently free lance writing for the Charleston Daily Mail, the state’s largest newspaper, and the Putnam and Cabell Standards.

Lovern was born and reared in rural Mingo County, in the small community of Nolan, W.Va.. He is a graduate of Williamson High School, Southern W. Va. Community College andBluefield State College.

In the first book, Appalachian Case Study: UFO Sighting, Alien Encounters and Unexplained Phenomena, you can read about the accounts that 14 individuals were shared with Lovern. You can see that once they were comfortable with him, they opened up and told their UFO stories to someone they could trust.
In his second book, Volume 2, he takes us to several other areas including W. Va., Ky., and Va. where people share their sightings with Lovern.Unfortunately there is still a stereotype regarding the subject of UFOs, flying saucers and aliens. However all of those interviewed were sincere, honest and hard-working Americans. Their stories should be taken seriously.

If anyone would like to share their sightings or experiences with Lovern, they can contact him at web-site or write him in care of Woodland Press, LLC.


Please leave a comment on this post in appreciation of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think