Friday, May 14, 2010

The Friday 56





Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
*Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

"Yes, it is!" she interrups. "There's another dog in the building. I've heard it every time I've been in. That's why I assumed it would be fine! I never would have taken this job otherwise! They're discriminating against me."

Twenties Girl by Sophie Kisella

2 comments:

  1. Hey she should be able to take her dog to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny out of context! Thanks for the follow from Friday follow! I am returning it now!

    http://housewifeeclectic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think