Sunday, September 23, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week.

I haven’t won anything lately, but I do keep entering, so we will see maybe my luck will change soon. Hope all of you have been lucky enough to win.


For Review:
Up A Tree With Chicken Soup by Clayton J Liotta
When Verdell Comes to Visit by Clayton J Liotta
The House At 25 Clearview Drive by Clayton J Liotta

What I Bought:
Did't buy anything this week, but plan a trip to the bookstore next week

Amazon Freebies
License to Thrill by Stephanie Bond (have always heard great things about her books –thought this would be a good way to check it out)
The Wedding Wager by Regina Duke
Match Me by Liz Appel
The Last Honest Seamstress by Gina Robinson
Organize or Die by Laura McClure
Dancing with Death (A Betty Crawford Mystery) by Liz Marvin
Any Port in a Storm (Jolie Gentil Cozy Mystery Series) by Elaine Orr

1 comment:

  1. ah the wonderful amazon freebies, they are great. i hope you get a bunch of books at your trip next week!

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think