Thursday, January 10, 2013

Author Interview/Book Bash:Goal Driven Women by Yales Smith



Goal Driven Women
by Yales Smith



Little Blurb about yourself:

I think that can I help inspire you if give me a chance.

1. Who or what inspired you to become a writer?

Brian Tracy a very good motivational speaker.

2. How long did it take you to write Goal Driven Women?

It took me about a year in a half.

3. While writing how many times do you go back and rewrite a plot?

It took about 6 different times.

4. You run into a bookstore, where do you go first?

I usually go to the bathroom because I will be there awhile.

5. How many books in a month do you tend to read?

Probably around one.

6. In all the books you've read. Who is your most favorite character and why?

In reading I liked the characters of Robert Langdon, Beowulf and Harry potter.

7. State 5 random facts about yourself.

I love traveling. I love reading. I love meeting new people. I love watching good comedy. I love eating good food.

8. Your favorite Genre?

Nonfiction and Fiction

9. What are you currently reading?

Wisdom of the Mystic Masters

10. What is the best book you've read?
The Da Vinci Code

11. Any new projects coming up?

Yes I am working on a Ebook and I am in process of collaborating with a well know author on another book.


Hello
my name is Yales Smith I am originally from Fort Worth, Texas
however; I have resided in Houston, Texas for the last seven years. I
am an educator, father, veteran, supporter of Breast Cancer
Awareness, and a lover of life. I believe that everyone has a purpose
in life and you are either living your purpose or you are still
trying to find yourself.








This
is a inspirational and motivational book written to help anyone
achieve their goals by applying the WAVA process. In addition, this
book has a secret code that can be cracked and you could win $1000.00
if you are the first to crack the code.

Also each book that is sold part of the proceeds will go towards Breast Cancer Awareness don't wait any longer if you want to be successful.



Gener: Self-Help
Release Date: September 24, 2012


Giveaway:
There
will be surprise gift cards $10 - $20 awarded during tour

for
Amazon & Starbucks Gift Cards during the tour, so please let your
readers know and encourage them to comment and share.

In
Addition - if you crack the secret code in the book, you could also
win $1000

Part
of the Proceeds of this book go to Breast Cancer Awareness

Leave
a review on Amazon for an extra entry (hosts welcome) and don't
forget to click the "Like" button while you're there :).
Just add GDW at the end of your review and it will be included as an extra
entry when tallying total reviews.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - please let me know what you think